Arrabbiata sauce, literally "enraged sauce", is a typical and spicy tomato sauce from Italian cuisine!
Discover our recipe for penne all’arrabbiata with a spicy sauce, very subtle, seducing even the most sensitive palates!
-500g penne Les Toques Blanches du Monde
-180g arrabbiata sauce Les Toques Blanches du Monde
-100 g Parmigiano Reggiano PDO Les Toques Blanches du Monde
-1 garlic clove
-1 tablespoon olive oil Les Toques Blanches du Monde
-1 bunch of fresh basil
-Salt and pepper
- In a hot pan, pour a little of extra virgin olive oil and fry the onion with the garlic.
- Add the arrabbiata sauce and let the sauce thicken for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a pot of boiling salted water, let's cook the pasta al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Once it is finished, drain them and mix them with the sauce, directly in the cooking pan.
- Serve on a deep plate and add basil and Parmigiano Reggiano PDO.